Gorgeous two-bedroom apartment with lovely kitchen stainless steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher, and plenty of natural light.
• All pets must have a license number -- there are no exceptions to this rule.
• Live-in Super
• Laundry in the Building
• 1.5 Blocks to the A Train. This is the first stop going Southbound, so you'll always have a seat!
• About 3 Blocks to the 1 Train
• 1.5 Blocks to the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum. It was designated a New York City Landmark on July 12, 1967.
• Full-sized Pathmark supermarket with a parking lot is about 3.5 Blocks away
• Rite Aid pharmacy is on Broadway ** Pets must be 25 lbs or less.
• Minimum non-refundable $200 pet fee
- Live In Super
- Granite Kitchen
- High Ceilings
- Marble Bath
- Stainless Steel Appliances